Thursday, February 07, 2008

i have no idea why my posts are always <-this long->, no i meant this long: <------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... *extends till the end of my post* HAHA. yes, right. guess what, i woke up at 12:30 today!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR :D


[pictures another day, i don't have them yet!]


I had been sorta..kbox-ing since around 5 am yesterday ^_^
not really kboxing, its just this karaoke machine thing that my daddy bought and there's quite alot of new songs. all chinese though, since their selection of english songs sucks. Unless 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU' sounds cool 8). On other thoughts, maybe it is. i ALMOST wanted to sing it HAHA.

a group of friends came to my house yesterday, and carol and raymond stayed for around 4 more hours to sing :D anybody please bring me kboxing soon and sing some duet with me! staying up till 5 am to sing is so cool ^o^


what a mess -__-
credits to carol, carol's phone and of course, the people in the picture 8)


okay and my piano performance totally screwed shit. omg seriously i can't believe i made damn weird facial expressions when i played something wrongly =.= yknow they said they wouldn't have knew about a mistake if i hadn't made weird faces hah. ohwell, there's always last year i guess ~_~ debussy still rocks yo.

patrick played another composed piece again damn cool. LAME ON can, hahahaha! some people did taichi, some sang, some told jokes and all those stuff. I think beatboxing is damn cool too. last night went well in overall, and i still feel like singing.

oh, and THANKYOU JACQUELINE FOR THE WALNUT AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS FOR HAMICE ^o^ hamice is omgosh so cute that everybody started carrying her haha. I suddenly feel like giving her a mate ~_~

___________________________________________________


SCHOOL:

OH AND MR POH GAVE US CHOCOLATES :D haha okay poh isn't that bad sometimes i guess. school went okay, the CDS performance was super funny and dance was nice too! CO did chinese-y performances and terie was the conductor! :D

mdm sim shook my hand and wished me happy cny too ^^

after school i waited for ashley and siyun and we went to orchard! :D
ASHLEY TONG I'M SO SORRY I COULDN'T GO BACK! I'm sorry! TEACHER'S DAY OKAY! ^_^

went for lunch with them, shark'sfin soup with the meatsticks rice [i suddenly forgot its name] with sugarcane juice is pure bliss :D

uh, after awhile of shopping, siyun left so ashley and i continued shopping in orchard :D
i've totally changed my impression of Far East. you know its reputed for its chao ahlian ahbeng clothes, but there's loads of inexpensive and pretty stuff too! just ignore those shops stocked up with skimpy clothing zzz.

we're both happy people! bought pretty dresses! i shall buy the yellow one soon, ashley got her cardigan [i bought one with her so the price was cheaper] and skirt! :D seriously so satisfying (: so that's two more cardigans and a dress in my closet yayy.
___________________________________________________


such a boring post sigh =.=
I'M GOING TO STAY AT HOME DURING CNY. i don't even have relatives here, they're all in hk.

plans for today:

1) finish up most of the art piece on fragmentation
2) study 1/4 of geog
3) watch April Story that yihao lent me
4) eat and eat HAHA. wth -.-
5) upload photos i took yesterday
6) sing with my brother! ^_^


6feb
Ray other: hahax ellox finally managed to come online to tag le... long time no see ne. glad to meet u again at the concert. jiayous!!!
{HAHA LETS SING AGAIN SOMETIME ^^ yup the concert rocked~}

anon
: happy cny
{HAPPY CNY ANON :D don't you have a present for me! hints! LOL}

anna
: EEYER YOU ALL LIKE TO PRANK CALL ME LAAAA):
{HAHA EEYER ANNALIME I THINK PRANK CALLING YOU IS DAMN FUN LAAA :D}



how eventful. I'm actually rather happy i can stay at home the whole day~

No comments: